Tuesday, August 27, 2019

CLC Custom Leathercraft 140XL Pro Framer Glove,

CLC Custom Leathercraft 140XL Pro Framer Glove, X-Large

CLC Custom Leathercraft 140XL Pro Framer Glove, X-Large

CLC Pro Framers are my favorite work gloves. I appreciate the durability and washability of the synthetic materials, the terry cloth thumb back and Velcro closure. This newest version includes knuckle protection padding that makes them a little bulkier than my old pair, but it's a nice feature. In regards to durability, these gloves are appropriate for medium-to-medium/heavy work. With daily use, I wouldn't expect more than a year out of them. This is mostly because of the fingerless seams. I imagine they'd get worn out.

I use these gloves for occasional work as a stage hand for touring arena shows, and the fingerless section is perfect for accessing the bolts on stage light clamps, plugging in cords, and setting safety pins. Simultaneously, they provide enough protection for the heavy lifting associated with that kind of work.

While I would have preferred a smaller cuff like the Ironclad line, these seem to be a bit better quality (translated means will last longer than my Ironclads) and the fit is not as tight as IC- which means less hand energy just to move the fingers. Good fit and feel for the XL size- the ring finger length is proportioned accurately so that finger does not wear thru prematurely. I am a very hard user when I wear gloves and these are lasting about 2X longer than IC before wearing thru at the thumb and index first finger joint locations (tool grip pressure points).

I wear these for woodturning on my lathe. They provide good protection while allowing use of my finger tips for handling small objects.

Excellent quality. This is my second pair and I bought these because the first pair lasted a very long time and I had put those through quite a lot of rugged use. I highly recommend these if you need the dexterity of being able to utilize your fingers to grab nails from your pouch ect. , while having the protection needed.

Great for working in the cable industry. A few strings coming off here and there. But works for what I need. Last pair I bought the Velcro stopped sticking but this pair seems good so far.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Flexible Neoprene wrist cuff keeps debris out
  • Wing closing wrist strap for perfect adjustments and easy-on, easy off.
  • Clarino synthetic leather palms, tough, soft and comfortable to wear, resists shrinking, stretcing and hardening
  • Textured grip palm pads for better grip, extra wear and durability
  • Half finger design for complete fingertip dexterity

Description

Designed for carpentry, farming, roofing, assembly and material handling. Synthetic leather, wing closing, stretch spandex, textured grip palm pads, neoprene knuckle, terry cloth, 3 half-finger design.



Initially came across these gloves and thought it was quite cheap and didn't expect much when I purchased them. I had bought them together with another slightly more expensive pair of gloves called Black Rhino and when I compared them, the CLC one was obviously much better in quality. I use the gloves mainly to carry stuff or climb trusses when I setup lighting equipment. These gloves really work extremely well and when I showed some of the crew those gloves, they immediately asked where I purchased them. The response was so good I made a group purchase and bought another few more different types to save on shipping. Really satisfied with all the CLC gloves so far, I'd highly recommend them.

I purchased these as a replacement for a pair that lasted me over 15 years. These gloves are very durable and protective. Simply amazing.

Very good product

Great quality gloves, and comfortable. Will be buying more of these in future, although I expect these to last a fair while.

We had a fire in the garage and lost everything in it. I had bought these for my husband for his aluminum collection that he does for the church. He was lost with out them, he is disabled vet with neuropathy and these protect his hands. He really missed them. I was so happy to get him more.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment