Friday, August 30, 2019

ROM AMERICA 10 Pairs White Factory Industry Protect Knitted Cotton Work

ROM AMERICA 10 Pairs White Factory Industry Protect Knitted Cotton Work Gloves

ROM AMERICA 10 Pairs White Factory Industry Protect Knitted Cotton Work Gloves

I work in a chicken factory as a packer. I have really small hands and the cotton gloves that they provide were way to big for me. I ordered these as the smaller gloves I purchased from the factory were poorly made and did not withstand washing well. These have been great! I change my gloves at least 4 times a day while at work so I use them a lot! I have had these for almost a month and they have held up very well with the extreme abuse that they get as well as all the washing they receive. I would definitely recommend these gloves!!!!!!

My size for women's gloves is 7.5 (Medium). These gloves fit perfectly. If you have longer than average fingers, they might be too short.
They are on the thinner side compared to the ones I ordered previously. I just received them and cannot say about the durability.

10 PACK, PLEASED PERFECT FOR OUR USE, PLEASED AAAAAAAA+++++++

they fit like a glove serious they are great I use when working in shop to protect my hands

Great gloves for every day projects


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Factory Industry Knitted Cotton Work Protect Gloves
  • White Color
  • Good for Garden and Industry
  • 10 Pairs
  • Length : 8.5 Inch

Description

Factory Industry Knitted Cotton Work Protect Gloves



I like the way these fit. I’m a female with average size hands. The price was very reasonable

I wear these under some Nitrile gloves to handle BBQ from the grill. Allows me to move or cut the BBQ without burning my hands.

I made the purchase for a gardening project. Did not hear any negative comments. Plan to continue using this summer with our volunteers.

Sturdy well worth the cost. Would recommend these to others

I work as a meat cutter and wear these under my vinyl gloves. They fit well and keep my hands nice and warm, for a good price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment