Thursday, August 29, 2019

Work Gloves with Genuine Deerskin Leather Palm and Sensitive Touch Screen Fingertips for Working, Gardening,

Work Gloves with Genuine Deerskin Leather Palm and Sensitive Touch Screen Fingertips for Working, Gardening, DIY, Mechanics - Perfect Fit for Women (Gray,Medium)

Work Gloves with Genuine Deerskin Leather Palm and Sensitive Touch Screen Fingertips for Working, Gardening, DIY, Mechanics - Perfect Fit for Women (Gray,Medium)

I use work gloves like most people use shoes. I use them every day all day and I do work that is dirty and rough and often wet. I have tried other gloves. These are lightweight enough to almost feel like you aren't wearing them, yet they are tough. I usually wear out a pair of gloves in a week or so. I have had these for a couple of weeks now and I have been looking for signs of failure but they are still strong. The only criticism I would give and it is nit picking really is that the tips that are for touch screen use aren't really that effective for that as I usually have to remove the glove to work my phone.
I love these gloves and am delighted to have found them. Been looking for quite some time for lightweight yet tough gloves.
Update -- I have had these for a few weeks now and I am finally starting to see some signs of wear and actual tearing on the wrist cuffs of both hands. I can't say I am surprised as I regularly stick my hands through very tight wires and sometimes the glove will get caught on that and snag. I wish the cuffs were made of the same material as the palms. Still an excellent glove.

Nice gloves, flexible seem well made

I bought these for my son who does landscaping and light carpentry work he's always looking for god work gloves at a reasonable price and he really likes these. I bought the medium sized gloves and they fit him perfectly their snug without being tight or uncomfortable the leather run the length of the fingers and wrap around the edges of the palms with a extra piece of leather running from the thumb to about the first knuckle of the index finger. The quality of the materials and the workmanship are both excellent the gloves are light weight but built to last both my Son and I have bought a wide variety of work gloves and for the price these are great everyday work gloves. I'll buy more gloves from this seller based on the performance, price and customer service.

 Perfect size for smaller female hands (size small). Comfortable, flexible design, even in warmer weather. I ordered them to do some heavy yard work, clearing brush and such. They helped me work through it like a champ, and I got through it without a single blister or abrasion. My husband has small man hands, but they were a bit too short in the fingers for him. They still looked good when I was done too; I like the orange color. NOT sold on the Touch Screen Fingertips; nice idea but I wasn't able to take the photo I wanted without removing a glove. These are everything you need for car work (so not restrictive at all!), yardwork, gardening, driving, or any task at all where you need to protect the underside of your hands.

These are the BEST work gloves I have ever owned. I have very slim hands with long fingers and it’s usually a pain to find a good pair of work gloves that aren’t totally ill fitting. These were perfect. When they wear out (and they will) I will be purchasing these again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • We fully consider the security and durability of this work gloves in designing,the genuine deerskin suede leather of the thickness of 0.6mm-0.8mm offer the work gloves wear resistance, piercing resistance and compression resistance for gardening ,house chores, car repairs, cycling and other light duty.
  • These working gloves have anti-skid deerskin palm and micro-elastic fabric back sewn together with thin and stretchy nylon, providing superior grip on various tools when working, also improving the accuracy of grasp.
  • Lightweight work gloves are made by micro elastic nettings and deerskin side, breathable mesh to reduce sweat,also the nature leather absorbs sweat to keep it away from your skin.Double ventilation to keep your hands cool.
  • Sensitive touch screen design for smart phone, iPad and tablet PC - Never miss a call with these gardening gloves which have touchscreen fingertips on the right index finger and thumb. Easy to operate your cellphone, send a text or change your music while working in your garden or cycling in the road.
  • Perfect fit for Women and Youth - If you are not happy with the gloves, we will provide a full refund.

Description

OZERO takes pride in producing high-quality gloves to offer your hands flexibility and protection.

Genuine deerskin suede leather gloves are puncture resistant and sweat-absorbent for light duty, gardening, DIY, carpentry,
automotive repairment, biking, hiking, camping, household chores and more.

✔ Flexible deerskin leather gloves that fit like a second skin
✔ Soft and breathable with perfect ventilation to keep your hands cool
✔ Ability to operate touch screen devices without removing the gloves
✔ Micro-elastic gardening glove guarantees a comfortable fit
✔ Natural deerskin leather features sweat absorbance- no skin irritation
✔ Reinforced leather patch - durable and good grip

Choose the perfect fit by measuring your hand circumference. Measure your dominant hand with a tape around the widest part
of your palm where the thumb starts at the palm, not including the thumb. See our measuring guideline image
for assistance. If you are between sizes or have a thick palm, choose the larger size.

Small: 6.69in (170mm) circumference
Medium: 7.09in (180mm) circumference
Large: 7.48in (190mm) circumference
X-Large: 7.87in (200mm) circumference

Colors: Yellow, Gray, Orange
Package includes: 1 pair pack

PLEASE NOTE:
NOT suitable for heavy duty work, but flexible
※ Machine washable and wear-resistant
※ Quick dry and breathable
※ Environment friendly

Protect your hands while working or gardening, choose the OZERO Gloves!



It's not easy finding gloves for my husband that he's able to use while working with all of his various hand tools in the winter. I hoped these would be the ones and he loves them. He's able to keep them on while picking up a screw and while using his cell phone. Great find!!

The gloves are a bit expensive to my opinion. I got them for gardening because my hands have been getting dirty from touching soil. They fit well in my hands. I got a size medium, and it's what I usually wear for gloves so it's very true to size. They also look like they will last for a while.

Like other reviews mention, these are pretty thin and if you're looking for warmth you won't get it with these. However, they held up to some pretty heavy yard work of dragging branches around, stacking wood, and raking. They also fit well - it's hard to find gloves for small hands that aren't too long - and are comfortable. I ordered a small and they fit great without being too tight or extra long. They probably won't last long, but for just a bit more for $10 they're a good fit and good for yard work (but not anything with thorns as they'd likely poke through).

These gloves were purchased for my wife. My way of getting out in the yard more. It worked and she loved them. They fit perfectly and they feel great she says.

My hands are small and usually size small gloves are still loose on me but these fit perfectly. I worked on my garden all morning and didn't have any issues with thorns or pricks. They fit comfortably and it was easy to move my hands in. I didn't try the touch screen feature so I'm not sure how well that works but overall great buy!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment