Friday, August 30, 2019

Caiman 1868-4 Medium Tungsten Inert Gas and Multi Task Glove with Unlined Goat Grain Leather Palm Pearl and

Caiman 1868-4 Medium Tungsten Inert Gas and Multi Task Glove with Unlined Goat Grain Leather Palm Pearl and Gold

Caiman 1868-4 Medium Tungsten Inert Gas and Multi Task Glove with Unlined Goat Grain Leather Palm Pearl and Gold

Really well made gloves. Heavier than I expected given the "TIG" title, but i'm happy with them so far.

Very nice welding gloves. I use these for blacksmithing, and they do a great job. Very comfortable, and your fingers are quite flexible in these. The medium fits probably your average hand size just right. I would certainly buy other gloves by Caiman in the future.

Nice gloves for first time buying. Made well how ever the right glove only by pinky inside leather is a bit to long compared to all tje other leather an bends in to a crease an pokes finger. Left glove supper comfy.

I had a pair of these from about a year ago and they finally got to holey to wear. I thought I was purchasing the exact same size but these are a tad bigger than my last pair. They still work though.

This is my second pair after 2yrs. I moved the first pair over to my port-a-torch kit and bought a new one for tightened welding.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Designed for Tungsten Inert Gas or TIG and multi task
  • Durable top grain goatskin
  • Unlined, padded and reinforced palm and thumb saddle
  • Insulated back
  • Sewn with Kevlar thread

Description

Caiman Revolution 1868 Tungsten Inert Gas or TIG/Stick welding glove is a Revolution exclusive. With its patented design featuring our 3 dimensional form fitting pattern, Revolution has set the new industry standard. With a focus on comfort and protection, Revolution is strategically designed to maximize functionality and aesthetic value. Revolution Exclusive features include 3 dimensional, precurved fingers and form fitting design for ultimate fit, comfort and dexterity, patches, padding and reinforcements for comfort and protection. Revolution gloves are protected by U.S. Patent. A complimentary 3 inch carabineer for sturdy and attractive retail display is included. It keeps gloves together with exclusive Caiman loops or grommets on each pair. Revolution Standard are sewn with 100% Kevlar for maximum seam strength and extended glove life. A large leather pulse patch to protect vital wrist area is also included.



I bought these for the wife to use for her art project and she loves them.

Very comfortable and well made. The font is a bit over the top I guess but I'll take them considering how nice they are otherwise.

I keep a few cheaper pairs handy for some jobs because they're so nice I don't want to ruin them.

High quality gloves perfect size as ordered for my wife she loves them for outdoors and for when she Stokes the wood burner

I've been a long time wearer of the Tillman tig gloves and decided to expand my glove collection.
For Mig welding, cutting, and grinding, these gloves are great. The material is strong, doesn't burn, and has enough flexibility once they're warmed up and broken in. The first few days are a little stiff, but after that, these gloves are great to wear all day.

Excellent quality. Best gloves i have ever purchased
I have the tig pair as well and these and the full green stick gloves and i love them all. I wear nothing but these

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment