Sunday, August 25, 2019

Grease Monkey Pro Fingerless all purpose work gloves and workout

Grease Monkey Pro Fingerless all purpose work gloves and workout gloves

Grease Monkey Pro Fingerless all purpose work gloves and workout gloves

Originally bought these for cutting my yard and shoveling, but also began using them in the gym. My old gloves would still give me blisters and did not protect my knuckles. These give me solid grip and protect my knuckles when working out and punching my bag. I washed them once and they feel fine. Will report back if they start to breakdown, but so far so good.

These gloves are great. I have tried a few different brands and these are the best. I’m pretty hard on them so I keep a couple extra around.

Better quality than expected.

Great gloves


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pro Fingerless all purpose work and workout gloves, 3 pack, Large.
  • 3 pack of Fingerless all purpose gloves designed for maximum dexterity
  • Designed with rubber knuckle protectors
  • Gloves you can wear all day with a reinfoced durable palm.
  • Can be used as mechanics gloves, everyday work gloves, carpenters gloves, biking gloves, driving gloves, workout gloves, wheelchair gloves etc.

Description

Pro fingerless all Purpose work and workout gloves, 3 pack, Large. Protect your hands and still maintain full dexterity of your fingers with these Grease Monkey Pro Multi-Purpose fingerless gloves. Breathable knit construction means more air circulation on back of your hand with added rubber at your knuckles keep them safe from abrasion. These gloves are comfortable enough to wear for entire work day. The Grease Monkey Men's Pro fingerless gloves exposed fingertips provide perfect precision for tasks while maintaining durable protection. The exposed fingers allow users to have maximum feel and control when working



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment