Saturday, August 24, 2019

Forever Collectibles 74211 NFL New England Patriots Colored Palm

Forever Collectibles 74211 NFL New England Patriots Colored Palm Glove

Forever Collectibles 74211 NFL New England Patriots Colored Palm Glove

So hubby is a Patriots fan and it's freezing here so I thought why not and ordered as a Christmas gift. He freakin loves them and wears em every single day. I guess they deserve five stars since they are holding up extremely well, keeps his hands warm and look good to him. Me on the other hand I'm a Cowboys fan so I prefer other colors ha Thanks for putting a smile on the big guy's face!!

Got these as a gift and they look fantastic. Can’t wait to give them to him

these gloves are good for house work, i bought them really cheap and my favorite team on them! i love how they have rubber gripping, perfect for yard work too

Good quality gloves for the price. They make an excellent stocking stuffer. This isn’t a water proof glove or meant for the snow. Just a glove to wear when it’s a bit chilly outside

I got a size large for a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. They fit great and are a lot warmer than he expected. The colors are vibrant and look just like the picture.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Forever Collectibles 100% Licensed Product by the NFL, NCAA, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS
  • Made of High-Quality 100% Polyester Material
  • Durable Design for Comfort, while completing your Household and Utility needs.
  • Features Rib-Knit Wrist Cuffs so the gloves fit perfectly.
  • Measures 10" x 5", One Size fits Most.

Description

These Forever Collectibles terrific utility gloves are perfect for light duty work around the house or yard. Soft cotton construction provides warmth and protection. Pebble-grip coated palm and fingers insures a good grasp. Embroidered team logo on both gloves. One size fits most. (Measures 10" long and 5" wide) Official team colors and logos. Officially licensed by the team and the league.



These gloves are just right for my grandson. He uses them all the time lately, since it has FINALLY gotten colder out ~lol! Good buy, fast shipping, GREAT customer service!

I bought these as a gift for my husband for Christmas! As a Seahawks fan, he loved them. Bright colors, great quality, strong utility glove for working in the garage and yard. I highly recommend these and it is a great price!

My husband loves these! He uses it for work in the cold weather. Great buy. I bought the Seahawks gloves and the colors are so vibrant.

These are utility gloves......they were big as the people I bought them for are female. They were a great addition to our team costume for a Super Race we did and we just got them for looks but did keep our hands very warm in the 30 degree weather. We will definitely be using them again for next years race. I bought 3 different team gloves

It's a little thinner than I had hoped. But I happened to have some work gloves that fit perfect inside and there was no issue after that

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment