Sunday, August 25, 2019

Lincoln Electric Women's Full Grain Leather Work Gloves | Padded Palm | Women's Small |

Lincoln Electric Women's Full Grain Leather Work Gloves | Padded Palm | Women's Small | K3231-S

Lincoln Electric Women's Full Grain Leather Work Gloves | Padded Palm | Women's Small | K3231-S

These fit great for my small hands as I have to wriggle into them and secure it with provided Velcro strip at the wrist. I use it for oxygen acetylene welding. Though they don't provide as much heat resistance as I would like, they make up for it in dexterity. I would also wear some heat resistant clothes if you're worried about your arms. Just beware, if you have clammy hands, you'll find that the dye from the leather stains your hands. The white leather also gets dirty quickly, but else would one expect. All in all, they do the job just fine.

These fit my daughter perfect. It's hard for her to find gloves of any kind that actually fit. She said they are perfect for grinding and gripping but they are a little thin for welding. She will wear these and put store shelf leather welding gloves on and the combo works great.

I bought these for my 9 year old boy to use while skiing on rope tows to avoid rope burns. I had searched everywhere for a thick leather glove that would fit him. This was perfect. He is slightly large for his size. This is admittedly rather a niche use, as very few ski slopes have such antiquated rope tows.

Excellent product and seller

i absolutely love this, the fit is right the stitching color is RED not pink which is great! i got extra small and my hand is 7" long from wrist to middle finger. they are pretty tight right now because they are new but i imagine once you use them they will loosen up a little.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Sized for women's hands and intended for fabrication work or light welding
  • Top grain cowhide delivers extra wear and good dexterity
  • A padded palm cushions the hand and a hook and loop tabbed wrist closure with expanding elastic band ensures a snug, comfortable fit

Description

Sized for Women's hands and intended for fabrication work or light welding. Top grain Cowhide delivers extra wear and good dexterity. The goat skin back allows the glove to breathe. A padded palm cushions the hand and a hook and loop tabbed wrist closure with expanding elastic band ensures a snug, comfortable fit.



Christmas gift but she seemed pleased.

I love my gloves! I usually hate gloves but these are so comfortable!

Women's.

The only extra-extra small welding gloves I can find! Makes my job much easier having gear that fits.

Quality leather, but not recommended for impact.

I love this pair of gloves so much I bought a second pair. I used the first pair (medium) extensively for just about everything. They were extremely comfortable and durable. The leather is tough enough to protect your hands, but not so thick you lose dexterity. I used the sizing chart on Lincoln's website and when I got the gloves they fit perfectly. As they broke in, they became a little too big for me. I bought the second pair after the first pair of gloves literally saved one of my fingers from a cutting wheel on an angle grinder. The tip of the finger was cut, but it never got to my hand. The second pair I bought, I bought in a small knowing they would relax with use.

This is a great all around glove. Don't buy if you are looking for impact protection, that isn't what they are designed for. If I had to say a negative thing about these gloves, it's the white leather. With all the metal work I do, they look horrible very quickly. But as long as they do their job, I guess the looks really don't matter, so I'm still giving them five stars. I'm about to buy another pair to throw in my truck, just to have.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment