Tuesday, August 27, 2019

100% White Soft-Hand Cotton Moisturising Gloves Work Gloves, Extra Large (12

100% White Soft-Hand Cotton Moisturising Gloves Work Gloves, Extra Large (12 Pairs)

100% White Soft-Hand Cotton Moisturising Gloves Work Gloves, Extra Large (12 Pairs)

I was so impressed with these gloves, that I had to write a review. I read reviews of some other gloves where people complained about the material being really thin. Given the relatively low price of these, plus being 100% cotton, my expectations weren't too high. However, I was pleasantly amazed at the quality of these gloves. I've only had to use one pair so far because I've been able to wash them (3x now) and they are still like new (note: I air dry them after the wash).

The gloves are a good quality. I'm a jeweler and wear the gloves while polishing. Usually gloves need to be thrown away afterwards, but we've been able to run these through the wash a few times and use them again.

Soft, stretchy, comfortable gloves - oh I'm so glad I bought a dozen. Next to my bed, in the car, while I work (I work at Estate Sales and preparation involves handling a tremendous amount of items). They wash up easily. I put on lotion or coconut oil and wear my gloves and my hands are so soft. Great to protect my hands from the sun while I'm driving. Just so happy to have found this brand. Highly recommend!!

I have very bad and cracked finger tips in winter. So I put a super cream on my hands, and then put these cotton gloves on during bed time. They are so comfortable and let my skin breath while keeping the moisturizing cream off the bedding. Great product ........ thank you !!!! BNK

My husband loves these gloves! He's a mineral collector, and uses these when handling his gems. He was surprised by how tactile they are. He also uses them at night after putting hand cream on his hands, since winter in Maine means chap cracks on the fingers. They work great!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Material: 100% cotton, Thicken-Long: 9.45"/24cm, Width: 4.33"/11cm
  • No elasticated wrists - soft and comfortable to wear
  • Help you to polish and process silver, brass, pictures or other sensitive oily hand items
  • Check the product without leaving any fingerprints, dirt and scratches
  • Can also be used as lining gloves inside work/gardening gloves and for mime, fancy dress, snooker referees, coin collecting, librarians and many other uses

Description

Materail : Cotton
Color: white
Dimension: about 24*12cm No elasticated wrists-soft and comfortable to wear
Can also be used as lining gloves inside work/gardening gloves and for mime, fancy dress, snooker referees, coin collecting, librarians and many other uses
These white cotton gloves are ideal for persons whose hands suffer from dry cracked skin in the winter months and need to keep moisturising cream applied overnight
They promote the absorption of creams and help prevent the staining of bedding and clothing.

Package Contains
12pair x White Cotton Gloves



Substantial cotton, fast service. Great for moisturing hands overnight or as gloves liners.

Excellent product and Quick delivery. THANK YOU!

I was looking for comfortable cotton gloves for medicinal reasons and I am very happy with these gloves. I ordered large and they are a tidge big but work great for what I need. And service and delivery was really great.

My wife has to put lotion on her hands at night and needed gloves that were not too tight, yet fit. These gloves fit the bill. Worthwhile purchase. Would buy again

Yes they work. Just wish I could end my sons skin problems.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment