Monday, August 26, 2019

Ergodyne ProFlex 821 Silicone Handler Work Gloves,

Ergodyne ProFlex 821 Silicone Handler Work Gloves, Small

Ergodyne ProFlex 821 Silicone Handler Work Gloves, Small

Tired of trying to get a grip on stupid cardboard boxes that always seem only to be slippery when moving? These gloves solve that issue!! I got them before we started the moving process and they're a life saver! Packing paper - no problem, carrying 1,000,000 flattened boxes from the car to inside, no problem. Checking Facebook on your touchscreen phone when you're supposed to be packing glassware - nope, can't do that in these gloves. Definitely worth purchasing

I have large hands for a small woman and usually wear a Men's Large glove for gardening and rough work around the house. When I looked at the picture of this glove on Amazon, I immediately thought the XL is really just a Large. Once I started using them, I found out that I was right. They fit really snuggly yet they are very light weight and easy to get on and off even after using them all day. The one thing I noticed is that they are HOT!! By 'hot' I mean that my hands sweat a lot in them. This does not seem to interfere with my use of them though since they seem to let the sweat dissipate through the pores of the material. I highly recommend these gloves even though I don't know their longevity with heavy useage.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Silicone Handler: Moving boxes, glass, or other smooth surfaces? The 821 helps you get a grip.
  • Textured silicone palm and fingers; Breathable, 3-layer stretch spandex back
  • Neoprene knuckle pad
  • Low-profile closure with woven elastic cuff; Pull tab for easy on and off
  • Terry thumb brow wipe; Ideal for dry surfaces

Description

Silicone Handler Gloves: Moving boxes, glass, or other smooth surfaces? The 821 helps you get a grip.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment