Friday, August 30, 2019

4 Pack Showa Atlas 370BBK Atlas Nitrile Tough Gloves -

4 Pack Showa Atlas 370BBK Atlas Nitrile Tough Gloves - Large

4 Pack Showa Atlas 370BBK Atlas Nitrile Tough Gloves - Large

Excellent product. Brand name product. I use these in my job as a landscaper. They are the only glove that is nimble enough to do detail work and pull small weeds but still be rugged enough for pulling thistle or moving stone. I wear these about thirty hours per week and they last for up to a month before my abuse starts to wear holes.

.
I've used mine for 3+ years. Wish I had discovered them sooner.

Nice to end the day without GASC hands (Grime, Abrasion, Splinters, Cuts).

Not the best for yard work, very rough work, or paint/glue work, but excellent for most workshop and project work.

A good gift for the right person, who hasn't discovered these.

PROs:

* Rubbery grip - Big help with table saw feed
* Good-enough hand protection
* Thin enough - pretty good dexterity
* Heavy enough for most workshop tasks
* Breathe well - pleasant to wear
- Provide some warmth - not a lot
- Easy to put on & take off
- Can use iPhone touch screen with gloves on
- Durable enough (mine are fine after 200+ hours of use)
- Affordable (4-packs & 12-packs even better)

CONs:

- They are a compromise between super-thin and super-tough gloves

- - - Sizing - - -

They run maybe a touch small. My hands are between medium and large. The size Large Atlas 370 fits perfectly.

- - - Tip - - -

If they get less "grippy," wash them with soapy water

~~~ Comments & questions welcome ~~~

I'm currently in the landscaping and gardening business. I've used these gloves everyday for about 6 months (1 pair per day, 4 days per week) for my job. They've really stood up well. The rubber palms and fingers end up breaking down on cheaper brands, but not these. I don't even need to get new pairs for the next season, starting in a few weeks. Good buy.

Among the best gloves for utility one can find. Smooth, well made, fit is perfect, and they make any task requiring gloves a lot easier and comfortable to preform. They allow for picking up small objects and doing fine motor tasks as well as the big tasks. They are durable and can be washed in the washing machine. They slip on and off easily yet are very secure because of the elastic ribbed wrist. In all my years of using gloves for various tasks around the property, theses rank at the top. Highly recommend them.

These gloves are a great blend of durability and economy; strong enough to last, and cheap enough to toss when they are no longer perfect. For 35 years I have worked with my hands and tried every glove style. I think these are my favorite.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tough and durable lightweight gloves
  • Increased puncture and abrasion resistance
  • Seamless Nylon Liner
  • Outstanding Grip

Description

The flexible nitrile coating is tougher than rubber, protecting palms and fingertips from the rigors of every day work. Seamless lightweight black nylon knit liner increases comfort while it repels dirt and stains. Ideal for jobs requiring maximum dexterity. Tough and durable lightweight gloves Increased puncture and abrasion resistance Seamless Nylon Liner Outstanding Grip WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.



My husband uses these for our landscaping business and really likes them. They are thin enough so that you can grip things and feel what you're doing. They will not last a real long time if using them all them all time for hard labor, but they very comfortable and fairly affordable to replace.

These are fantastic work gloves, with no reservations !

Very comfortable, I leave them on the whole time I'm working in the yard,
on the pool, working on the car, and when I laid a new paver patio and
walkway. They keep my hands perfectly clean and help me grip at the same time.
I can pick up a dime with them very easily, perhaps even easier than without
them since my skin is very dry and slippery on smooth items without them.
Unbelievably long wearing, even when I was laying pavers they were
almost impossible to wear out.

These are simply great gloves. Strong enough to protect my hands when doing any kind of light work, and I need to feel what I'm doing. I rely upon them when I lift weights, work in the garden, or change the tires on my truck. Unlike leather gloves, I can actually tighten nuts with these gloves. I don't know how well they'd hold up on tougher jobs, like splitting and carrying firewood, but they are so comfortable to use, I'll have to try them at it. I love these gloves.

I had a pair I bought at a Hardware store , they lasted for 4 years. I got a much better price per pair through Amazon.

These gloves are just a little thicker than the usual nitrile gardening gloves for women. The thickness makes them more durable while still retaining the agility you need to pull small weeds or pick up nails during construction projects.

Rose thorns can poke through these gloves, so you still need to be a little careful.

I am currently using a pair to deconstruct an old porch and they are perfect for getting hold of rotting wood and even help hold it together until I get it to the dumpster.

Sizing: I have large hands and would typically wear a women's XL glove. These still fit my fingers without being too big or sloppy.

Bottom line: I would recommend them to anyone.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment