Monday, August 26, 2019

Mechanix Wear - MultiCam 2-Pack Work Gloves (Large,

Mechanix Wear - MultiCam 2-Pack Work Gloves (Large, Black/White)

Mechanix Wear - MultiCam 2-Pack Work Gloves (Large, Black/White)

I have several pairs of Mechanix gloves from the local DIY store. I ordered these because I really like the brand, and the novelty with the camo. The price was decent for 2 pairs, and I could always use another set of gloves...

These feel thinner, and a plastic shine and feel feeling on top. I'm guessing this is because they are more of a sport glove, like riding a quad, than a work glove. They'd probably last as long as you expect on handlebars, but not trees and bricks.
The camo pattern on the black gloves is nowhere near as good as shown on the product page. Kinda why I bought them. Otherwise, I would have just picked up more substantial plain black ones like I have now from the local store.

The stitching looks fine, the underside grippiness feels about the same. I like the flex-cuffs over the regular velcro tab. I always end up cutting the velcro tab off. I ordered Large, and they fit correctly. They are not insulated. (I didn't expect them to be)

I've used plenty of Mechanix products and I can say that these are definitely cheaply made compared to their other gloves. The black ones are indeed touch screen compatible. Both are good looking gloves, but I'm not sure how long they will be able to take a beating in the field. Nonetheless, a good deal for almost $20. As far as Mechanix goes, do yourself a favor and stick with the FastFit style. I have a pair of multicam M-Pacts, and the velcro is god awful and super annoying, coming undone constantly and barely sticking to itself.

Great fit. I like gloves tight so I bought the large size. Both pairs are great and you really can't beat the deal. The black ones are somewhat insulated and have great grip for me. I diver parcels everyday and they work perfectly. Would definitely recommend as I've already bought 2 more sets for friends and family. This is the BEST work glove brand on the market and they are great for shooting sports as well.

I have been purchasing Mechanix gloves for many years. They fit really well, and last a decent amount of time for light/medium duty type work. The insulated versions are pretty nice. They provide just enough warmth without being too bulky. The only downside is that they are white. I generally wear gloves to protect my hands and keep them clean meaning gloves will see a lot of dirt and grime and show it all off. Maybe I can turn that into a bragging point...

First received my multicams on a deployment years ago and have been a fan since. I loved the new colors and was very interested in trying them out. This product allows you to get your hands on the best multicam colors with some great equipment. It’s Mechanix in the new multicam... just buy it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Limited-edition light vs dark 2-Pack
  • Includes both the Mechanix Wear fastfit with multicam black camouflage and the Mechanix Wear insulated fastfit with multicam alpine camouflage
  • Refined stretch-elastic cuffs
  • Strong nylon carrier loops with an unmatched fit in the field
  • Care instructions: machine washable

Description

Blend in. The limited-edition light vs dark 2-Pack comes with a set of MultiCam® black™ FastFit® gloves and a set of MultiCam alpine™ FastFit® Insulated gloves. The next generation of FastFit feature refined stretch-elastic cuffs, strong Nylon carrier loops, and an unmatched fit in the field.



Bought a pair a Mechanics work gloves a while back and they quickly fell apart.

Took a chance with these and very happy.

Loading and unloading cardboard boxes and light use hooking trailers in the past couple months these have held up nicely

Effective. But the alpine gloves will be destroyed as soon as you touch anything dirty. Dont use them for work gloves if you dont have to. Not physically btw. But white work gloves? Why? They should have a black palm.

I like the gloves however it either wasn’t mentioned or I didn’t see it. But the Multicam Black ones are Touch-Screen sensitive. The Multicam Alpine ones are insulated.

These have a thin fleece lining so they would be too much for summer use but perfect for Florida winters. Durable and standard quality. They’re awesome. Fit great.

These gloves are very comfortable and so far have been very durable and up to the task so far. The only problem and reason I gave this 4/5 stars is the size. They are definitely a size too big. Every pair of gloves I've worn are Medium size, Even the original Mechanix Wear gloves I still have are medium. Just order one size smaller than normal and you should be set.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment