Thursday, July 18, 2019

Kinco 1412W-S-1 Women's Cowhide Leather Palm Glove, 9.5" Height, 0.83" Length, 4.3"

Kinco 1412W-S-1 Women's Cowhide Leather Palm Glove, 9.5" Height, 0.83" Length, 4.3" Width

Kinco 1412W-S-1 Women's Cowhide Leather Palm Glove, 9.5

I bought these gloves only 4 months ago and they've been used fairly regularly. They have been wet and dried, and still easily return to being flexible. I really appreciate that I don't have to put a lot of work into softening up gloves that have dried stiff.

However, I don't care for the thin cotton liner fabric inside the cuffs - it is coming loose, and catches my fingers when I quickly put the gloves on. I need to snip the rest of it out, since it is ripped in several places inside the gloves. The fine thin gauze-like cloth was a poor choice to line work gloves. I once had a pair with flannel inside, and would prefer that.

The overall fit is rather good, and it's really nice to have work gloves that are closer to the size of my hands, rather than regular too-large men's gloves.

I'd buy them again.

I ordered these gloves because it's hard for me to find a size that will fit. They are good quality gloves and they are soft, however the small still seems too big for me and they are definitely too large in the wrist area leaving room for debris to fall inside.

Can get wet. Working in my rose garden- these gloves are indispensable! They are amazing!!!

Exactly what I was looking for. The loose cuff at the wrist allows for a good fit over my long sleeves. The leather is flexible and comfortable and great for the farm chores I purchased them for.

Good thick work gloves. Gave me good protection while pulling black berry bushes.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • We are extremely proud of the products we present to you. Every item is carefully designed to ensure the right grade of leather or weight of fabric is used.

Description

Kinco 1412W-S-1 Women's Cowhide Leather Palm Glove, 9.5" Height, 0.83" Length, 4.3" Width



wanted soft leather but heavy duty. Got it.

Great quality

They're great with trimmers and edgers. They help with shock absorbance.

Wife loves them.

Very confortable and fix very good.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment