Friday, July 12, 2019

Gorilla Grip 25053-26 Non-Slip Work Gloves

Gorilla Grip 25053-26 Non-Slip Work Gloves (Large)

Gorilla Grip 25053-26 Non-Slip Work Gloves (Large)

I have used these gloves for years. They fit well and you still have dexterity to work with small parts. I use them for general mechanical repairs, plumbing, work on my car, yard work, ATV riding. The gloves are good in hot and cold weather. All around favorite gloves. I wash these with my work clothes and they last quite a while. I do wish I could find a larger bulk pack to get a better price.

Last year I bought a few pairs of these to use in the garage but kept loosing them to the family who kept swiping them for , Driving , Cleaning , Gardening, Glove liners and many more things . They are remarkable in that even with oil and grease marks they clean right up and as we all have found grip anything and are light and durable enough to wear in snow and ice keeping hands warm . I have given up trying to track where ' My ( sic )" gloves are and now just buy a box and leave them all over the place for whoever needs them. One warning, for some reason, after a month or two you will find al the lefties and righties have become matched up and you have to sort them back but they don't seem to mind.

Great product that does exactly what it says and lots more. Who would-a thought gloves could be so simple ' Magic Gloves indeed " .

I got these gloves to use for a tough mudder run I did a few months ago. I like having a good grip for obstacles where I need to lift my self up, like over the baricades, or on the monkey bars. These worked great, even after getting a lot of mud on them. Great quality purchase.

Works as advertise. The fit is just right and allows my fingers to move. I used it today to wash and to clean my car. The glove never felt heavy in when soaked wet. It helps to protect my hands as my fingers goes thru the hard to reach spots around the car and exhausts.. The glove is flexible too and in no way restrict my finger movement.

Bought these for my husband who destroys gloves in record time. These have held up longer to than most thus far and he says they are comfortable and fit well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Size: Large. Patented coating provides second-skin fit with no-slip technology
  • Nylon construction with a patented grip coating for durability
  • Ideal for wet, dry or oily applications that require hand protection
  • Thin and lightweight for great dexterity and breath-ability
  • Great gloves for plumbing, oil changes, and wet surface jobs.

Description

From light tasks to heavy-duty projects, Gorilla Grip patented gloves are your go-to. These gloves are specialized for maximum durability, dexterity and s a never-slip grip. Gorilla Grip gloves are constructed of nylon and dipped with a specialized coating to keep your hands protected no matter the application wet, dry or oily, we have you covered.
*Never slip technology means a superior grip ever time
*Nylon construction with a patented grip coating for durability
*Ideal for wet, dry or oily applications that require hand protection
*Comfortable, snug fit



Work Great! Large size is perfect fit for me, and large is what I get in all my gloves so they seem to be running TRUE to size! Also really like the front non-slip texture to aid in picking up small items and the stretchy breathable back. Just got them so I really can't give a good review as to their durability,,, heres hopeing!!!!

These gloves are thin but tough. They offer great dexterity and longevity. I've used them for working with wood, machinery and some general contracting type work. They assist with providing a firm grip but allow the dexterity necessary to work tools. While I started out looking for something a bit cheaper as I thought these would last only a short while, I found their durability to be worth the price. They're durable but then disposable after the job is done.

I've used these gloves before. Great for work requiring dexterity while still protecting your hands. Rubber on the palm side, mesh cloth on the back. If you use them them every day, the rubber will eventually wear down but great while they last. Can be a little hard to find for a low price but I bought my last pair for only five dollars so I'm satisfied.

I use these to play ultimate and they work great, especially for the price. They're lighter and thinner than other gloves which makes adjusting to playing with them on easier and not uncomfortable. I've found them especially useful during summer tournaments when sunscreen covered hands make throwing tough. The grip is not overly sticky either, but definitely helps stop rotation on tough throws.

Great gloves--my go-to for around-the-house and bicycle-maintenance projects.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment