Monday, September 9, 2019

Foxgloves Works Gloves (Aqua,

Foxgloves Works Gloves (Aqua, Medium)

Foxgloves Works Gloves (Aqua, Medium)

Theses are the best gloves I have ever used, and I have used many, I was getting blisters from weed removal and these gloves took care of that. I have 2 pair in reserve and use 2 pair regularly. They wash beautifully. Rinse under the fausit first ,then throw in washer.

Ps I am 74 and plan on working my garden for many years to come.

I wear these every day in the yard. Pricey, but worth it. Unfortunately, the seam broke, so I need to replace them!

These are best A #1 glove for sure. Nice peoples too.

Great gloves. Worth the price and the snug fit around the wrist is good for tick control.

These are great to work with - we love using these.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Synthetic suede protects fingers and palm
  • Durable reinforced fingertips for longer wear
  • Stretch nylon back provides a comfortable, snug fit
  • Padding protects knuckles against scrapes and bruises
  • Machine wash, dry low heat

Description

WORKS... like no other glove you've tried! A superior multi-purpose glove designed for comfortable, long lasting wear. Padded synthetic suede palm with reinforced fingertips and stretch nylon back offers a snug fit and excellent protection. Whether hauling brush, moving stone, raking, weeding or digging, your hands will feel the difference.



Love these gloves

Two things are important for garden gloves to be comfortable--fit, and overall construction. These are the best fitting garden gloves I've ever worn. Usually if they fit across the knuckles, the fingers are too long. These gloves are perfect for my hands. The padded palm provides cushioning without making the gloves too heavy or too hot. The top of the glove is made of a breathable material. There are no rough seams to rub blisters. I can't say enough good things about these gloves. I have just bought my second pair so I always have a clean, dry pair. Keep up the great work, Foxgloves.

Worth every penny

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment