Tuesday, September 10, 2019

CAT CAT017415M Double Coated Latex Palm Gloves, Grey,

CAT CAT017415M Double Coated Latex Palm Gloves, Grey, Medium

CAT CAT017415M Double Coated Latex Palm Gloves, Grey, Medium

Purchased these gloves especially to split, move, and stack an enormous quantity of logs. While I'm not sure how much one can write about a pair of gloves, these have served their intended purpose magnificently. The gloves are comfortable, have a thick and rugged feel, and an excellent grip. As a matter of fact, I purchased these after my leather woodsman-specific gloves failed rather quickly, with seams separating at the finger-tips. Fearful that these may have limited use, I originally bought two pairs. Thus far, after splitting, moving, and stacking large quantities, my first pair is still in excellent shape. Would highly recommend these.

I have Medium hand size and these turned out to be large even though the tag says medium on it. Unless they mistakenly tag the large glove medium and sent it out? I don't know but anyways I ended up giving away to a coworker. Stylish and has a good grip on it. I'll give it 3 months before it wears out if you working fast. Less than a week if you use a stretch wrap with it.

This will be my third pair of these gloves over the span of 3 different job. The first ones i had were used for raking and general labor on a golf course. They work very well for protecting my hands from calluses as well sticks and plant matter. I really liked them and they held up well for about 6 months. They do start to tear after hard use but for 10 bucks I fell they are very nice. The grip/material is nice for handling tools and such.

Since wearing it for the first time, i can' t think of any other gloves i'd rather use. They are tough, fit perfectly, velcro strap to ajust on the wrist and they feel great wearing. The quality is pretty good too. Having those gloves on is almost like wearing nothing! Which is great when you have to work on a car's engine with small parts or when you need gloves for something but need to feel the things you will hold.

I've never used any other gloves since i bought them for the first time.

I am really enjoying these gloves, I wasn’t expecting much from them but they’re really solid pair. they’re not too heavy so I am able to do finer things that won’t hinder my hands working, but yet they’re strong enough I don’t fear splinters or banging my hands around


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Poly Cotton breathable knit glove
  • Double coated yellow and black latex palm and fingers that's helps protect against cuts, abrasions and punctures.
  • Textured latex palm and fingers provide excellent grip.
  • Adjustable wrist strap for secure fit
  • Amazon's choice for a reason: QUALITY

Description

Breathe Easy.
Protect your hands, but don’t trap the heat. Keep cool with our string knit gloves’ exceptional breathability, tactile sensitivity and comfort.



My husband likes these gloves very much...he is a big (6'6") with large hands, so this fits the bill...he can work outside in the yard or around the vehicle with no problems!

Most leading brands in retail stores are around $25 buy for less than half the price, these CAT gloves out performed the other brands. My pair were stolen again, they are that nice.. so I have a new pair on order

Equal to name Brand products less money and delivered straight to office instead of driving around in search of items.

My husband had and loved a pair of these and lost one so needed a replacement pair. He was so excited about the price he may stock up in case he loses them again! The gloves he had to replace were in perfect condition after years of use doing various outdoor chores-shoveling and spreading mulch, loading wood, general yardwork, etc.

just like other nitrile dip gloves but fits better for long fingers. i like the enclosure feels more secure than slip on dipped gloves

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment