Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Superior S10VIB Vibrastop Nylon Anti Vibration Full Finger String Knit Glove with Anti-Vibe Chloroprene

Superior S10VIB Vibrastop Nylon Anti Vibration Full Finger String Knit Glove with Anti-Vibe Chloroprene Coated Palm, Work, 7 Gauge Thickness, Large, Black (Pack of 1 Pair)

Superior S10VIB Vibrastop Nylon Anti Vibration Full Finger String Knit Glove with Anti-Vibe Chloroprene Coated Palm, Work, 7 Gauge Thickness, Large, Black (Pack of 1 Pair)

I bought these 8 months ago to absorb the shock of technical terrain while riding my fatbike and they work great!
I held off writing this review until I tested them under actual conditions and they passed with flying colors! Not only do they keep my arms and shoulders from bearing the shock of the terrain but they give me more control and actually enabled me to ride with more confidence. As for those who would use them for their intended power tool purpose, I cannot say what your result would be but from what I put them through I believe they would work just fine. The rubberized surface is just starting to scuff after 8 months but I am happy with the way they are holding up so far.

Gloves are great! I use a vibratory screed for placing concrete at least 8 hours a day. My fingers feel as if they are literally separating at the joints. During the morning hours i connot make a fist its that bad. I wish i would of got these gloves a lot sooner for a preventative measure but im glad i got them now they make a huge difference. I will be buying more pairs and recommending to all finishers who you screeds.

Dunno what I would have done without these gloves! I have Raynaunds Syndrome and was having some serious issues trying to use an electric sander. I had to get something to allow me to finish my project. An entire kitchen, two bathrooms and a hall of cabinets needed to be sanded. THESE GLOVES SAVED THE DAY! Really. I did not know if they would work as well as they did/do, especially after reading the reviews. I am so glad I bought these!

I have arthritis in my hands. My yard is large to edge and i have to use a push weed eater. The machine is wonderful and fast but the vibration kills my hands. Lately i can not finish yard at one time before my hands are screaming. I just finished my yard and my hands are no worse. These gloves dampen the vibration excellently. For dexterity they are terrible. I am VERY happy with them.

I bought these because the vibration from mowing and trimming my lawn was really starting to hurt. The vibration from the motors would cause my hands to ache for a day after getting done.

I was a little skeptical about the gloves, but they work! They cut down vibration by at least 90%.

Well worth what I paid so my hands don't hurt.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Meets the EN ISO/ANSI standard for vibration reduction
  • Padded with a layer of vibration-dampening chloroprene polymer
  • Elastic wrist for a snug fit
  • Specially compounded, formed-chloroprene coated, seamless-lined gloves
  • Good for protection from repetitive impact and work with pneumatic vibrating tools

Description

Superior nylon vibrastop anti vibration full finger glove. These gloves are padded with a layer of vibration dampening polymer. Specially compounded, formed chloroprene coated, seamless lined gloves. Good for protection from repetitive impact and work with pneumatic vibrating tools. Ergonomic design offers both comfort and flexibility. Meets the EN ISO/ANSI standard for vibration reduction. Repetitive trauma associated with excessive vibration to the hands is a big problem in north America. Employees develop many symptoms associated with hand arm vibration syndrome (HAVS). Hand arm vibration is vibration transmitted into your hands and arms when you use hand held powered work equipment. Too much exposure to hand arm vibration can cause hand arm vibration syndrome (HAVS) and carpal tunnel syndrome. 7 gauge thickness. Black color.



I purchased these gloves after using my new electric leaf blower for over two hours and having a feeling in my hands when finished that was very strange and semi-uncomfortable for about an hour afterwards. These gloves definitely alleviate that problem. They're lightweight and comfortable to wear, although I'd love if the thumb had a little more flexibility. These are definitely the kind of specialty gloves you only want to use for anti-vibration purposes and not general purpose gloves.

Overall, they do the job I bought them to do and I'm pleased with my purchase and would recommend this item if you wish to stop vibration from yard tools and other large machines. Keep in mind you lose most of your dexterity with these on so they're not ideal for delicate projects requiring precision with your hands.

I got this product because I need anti-vibration gloves for work; the pneumatic screw drivers are screwing up my hands. All gloves with the chloropene palm and finger coating work the same way to prevent vibration, and these aught to be OSHA certified like the other two brands I'm aware of are - though I did not verify it. The brand I formerly had only came in large and extra large, and were too large for safety; also, this kind of gloves has a tendency for a need to use force to compress the rubber rings in the coating, and I thought a tighter fitting glove might have less of that problem - and I was right. The pro-flex 9000 gloves have specifically been criticized as hard to wear by a female customer, and they have a specific cut that look as if they would be inclined to that problem. I liked the basic cut and shape of the Superior S10VIB Vibrastop. They aren't perfect, but they do pretty well, and better than the last pair I had that was size large of a different brand.

They do do the vibration and impact resistance that they are designed for. I'm pretty satisfied with them.

These gloves do a fantastic job at reducing vibrations. I've used them twice now with my backpack leaf blower and the numbness or tingling I'd get after an hour long session is all but gone. They aren't designed for rough handling though so use real work gloves where vibration isn't an issue. I'm not overly picky about the fit as some other reviewers here, the gloves covered the areas I needed covered so that's what I was looking for here.

Still get tingling sensation because of previous damage to the ulnar nerve. The sensation is not nearly as severe as before the gloves. I wish I had used them before the damage. Will get another pair.

I bought these gloves for my son for Christmas due to him having issues with hands & arms going numb from vibrating machine work and he just sent this endorsement via text message:

"Wow! Those antivibe gloves are awesome! I spent about 1.5 hrs on the snow blower and my arms don't feel it a bit. I recommend everyone use them just to prevent problems. Thanks so much "

I am thinking about getting myself a pair now

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment