Saturday, July 6, 2019

Men's Lined Leather Work

Men's Lined Leather Work Glove

Men's Lined Leather Work Glove

Update: Three years later and I'm still wearing this same pair of gloves. Hard to tell they were green and gray at one point but they are still soft, comfortable, and work great.

I went through three different brands of gloves that gave out all within weeks before finding this pair. It’s been two years (December 2015) since I ordered these and they are holding strong. They’ve been in diesel, dirt, toasted in a fire, covered in oil, buried in snow, used to move near red-hot steel, split wood, covered in chainsaw bar oil, and a plethora of other activities. When, or if, these ever give out I’ll surely purchase another pair.

Thinner than what I was expecting, says great for cold weather, thinsulate liner. The liner is what is in there, the last pair I had of this brand of cold weather gloves they also were thinsulate lined but also had some insulating padding. These gloves are OK, soft inside, some seem pinching inside fingers that went away after a little use. But still fearing of metal cutting though them. So the hunt continues.
Edit: A year and a half later and I'm still using them without issues, just at the point of needing a new pair and buying a exact replacement pair. Very well done Mid West! I apologise and so very glad I gave them a chance!!

These gloves are QUALITY. I am VERY pleased with them.
A word of caution though, they are insulated, and VERY WARM.
Fortunately, I bought these just around winter, and they are wonderful right now. I will NOT be able to use these during the summer months, here in the south.
I've been using the first pair for about two months now, and they are still in great shape. I usually go through a pair a month, or a little sooner, sometimes.
I expect them to last at least another month or two. Far better than the 7-8 dollar pairs of gloves I was running through every month.

Great gloves for a truck driver.
First time I bought a pair of these, I was in a Petro out west somewhere and needed a new pair of gloves.
They were a lot more money there, but I needed a pair that would hold up to heavy chains(was doing heavy haul).
Now driving a dump, and sometimes a live bottom trailer, and still using this brand. Love them!

These are the Finest Gloves I have ever used. Use them year around and about 2 pair a year in comparison to 5 or 6 of other brands. These just wear wonderfully. Durable, warm in the winter, they get wet and soggy, but spring back.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Thinsulate insulation
  • Full leather index finger, fingertips
  • Great for cold weather in construction trades, farming, ranching and material handling
  • Knuckle strap for safety
  • Assorted Colors

Description

This Midwest men's suede cowhide leather work gloves features a thinsulate lining, fingertips and knuckle strap with safety cuff. Each glove constructed to add extra protection and comfort for those heavy duty jobs. This winter glove protects with a warm comfortable fit that keeps the cold, wet and wind out.



I drive a truck for a living, hooking and unhooking to numerous trailers every night.I got tired of buying gloves that the cuffs would be the first thing that fell apart on them. The cuff on these are a felt material and mabe cost a little more but they last forever. Saved me a lot of money and agrivation always buying gloves that are junk. You cant go wrong with these//Great gloves n kidding@@@

I Love These Gloves. Very Durable and Long Lasting Wear.

Real nice

Best gloves I've ever had and broke several for Christmas gifts for co-workers.

These are great gloves as they are comfortable and warm. I have been using these gloves for many years and are quite happy with them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment