Tuesday, December 3, 2019

MUD GLOVES 020DP/M Original Mud

MUD GLOVES 020DP/M Original Mud Gloves

MUD GLOVES 020DP/M Original Mud Gloves

This is the older version of Mud Gloves, which I sought out instead of buying the newer version. I have a pair for a number of years now and needed a new pair. Am I glad I looked now, because for me the newer version is not good enough. The difference is that this version has a longer rubber part of the glove than the cotton part. Much better for working with anything wet.
I'm going to order another pair before there are no more of these.
I don't know why they changed it, cheaper maybe? The Bean Counters win again!

Bought these for my Mom. She loves them
They are durable, heavy yet flexible, the best she's ever used! These are very difficult to find!

If you like your hands, and you like gardening, get these.

As always, mud gloves are the best!

Just received these, have not used them yet. In last two weeks I have been using a new pair I bought some years ago for working in wet part of garden/mulching. Great for that! These new ones I just ordered seem of good quality, though rubber latex is a bit stiffer than original Mud gloves. As is common in just about all "cotton" products from overseas (the gloves are no longer made in US, but in Malaysia), the cotton in them is not the true cotton of yesteryear. I call it synthetic cotton; I.e., when you buy towels that state they are 100% cotton and are made in India, for example, they're never absorbent (frustrating!). These gloves should be fine, though, as the density of the cotton seems close to the originals. Once I use them, I will update my review.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Over the knuckle latex grip
  •  Great for wet or dry conditions
  • Natural cotton liner is soft and breathable
  • Superior durability

Description

Original mud, Violet, Medium



These gloves fit as expected and seem like they will last. They also have a nice grip.

These are THE BEST GLOVES on the market. I have trouble finding at garden center, so went online.

Bought these for a mud run and they worked great. Great price and fast shipping. I used them last wee k end for gardening. They wash well and wear well

Best gardening gloves ever! Worth every penny!

These gloves are grat, always have a couple of pair handy. They last me for 3-4 years.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment