Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Vgo 15Pairs PU Coated Gardening and Work Gloves (Size

Vgo 15Pairs PU Coated Gardening and Work Gloves (Size M,White,PU2103)

Vgo 15Pairs PU Coated Gardening and Work Gloves (Size M,White,PU2103)

These gloves were purchased for a manufacturing environment that required a white glove that would function with a safety device on some machinery. The employee who is using them reported that they like the performance of these gloves for preventing skin chafing when handling plastic parts. The gloves are a good value for money and are perfect for applications that don't require protection from the edges of very sharp objects such as steel, etc.

I finally received this package that had been dropped elsewhere in the neighborhood -- it was delivered to our lobby late last night. The gloves are very much what I expected. I need to wear gloves when I make the bed, put on my shoes and socks, dust, vacuum, etc. I go thru a LOT of gloves and I hope these will be a long term purchase.

Haven't had the chance to do any heavy work with these gloves yet. They fit my fat hands well and seem well made- should hold up much better than brown jersey gloves

love them very light good devterity

I love these gloves.They are great for brick work


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ideal for regular construction, logistic, warehousing, driving, landscap/gardening and DIY works
  • Flexibility and dexterity PU coating offer good levels of mechanical performance
  • Polyester seamless liner provides hands maximum comfort
  • 15 pairs value pack
  • CA65 approved,CE certified with EN388: 3121; Washable

Description

Vgo... PU Coated Gardening and Work Gloves with flexible PU coating on seamless lining provides good levels of mechanical peformance. Best Uses: Gardening, Plumbing,Ranching, Electrical performance, DIY(painting), gas station.



A good , tough glove for cleaning a pig.

I use these to work on the car, great protection over latex or nitrle gloves.

My husband and I are stocking grocery store shelves and find these gloves very comfortable to wear. They have a good grip and protect our hands very effectively. We are both pleased with these gloves

very comfortable gloves

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment