Friday, September 6, 2019

Liberty P-Grip Ultra-Thin Polyurethane Palm Coated Glove with 13-Gauge Nylon/Polyester Shell, Large, Black

Liberty P-Grip Ultra-Thin Polyurethane Palm Coated Glove with 13-Gauge Nylon/Polyester Shell, Large, Black (Pack of 12)

Liberty P-Grip Ultra-Thin Polyurethane Palm Coated Glove with 13-Gauge Nylon/Polyester Shell, Large, Black (Pack of 12)

As with the Red Steer Power Grip gloves, these gloves provide a very secure grip. They will not last as long as the Power Grips since they are thinner. However, because they are thinner you get better dexterity and thus these are better for tasks where you really want to feel what your are gripping. You trade off a bit of gripping power and long life for greater dexterity. But since these are cheaper than the Power Grips, the fact that they will wear out sooner is not so important.

With these it is even more important than with the Power Grip gloves to buy a size smaller than you usually get so that the glove has to stretch a bit to get around your hand. You really want your hand and fingers to fill out the glove. This maximizes feel and dexterity, as well as grip

First of all I would say that prior ordering this I was not a Prime member and luckily 123CloseOut seller popped up with free shipping and the same price with Prime membership, hence I am giving my first review of Excellence to the Seller. Excellent job for people without Prime membership. Now let us go to the product itself. Excellent! I am doing some concrete job of my own and because of carelessness I developed some blister on my hand which they call "strawberry" so I looked for some gloves but either they are too expensive or the quality is not that good for the job I am doing I went and read some reviews on Amazon and I came upon this product but like I stated above I am very, very glad I found this seller with free shipping. The product itself is super excellent, with 12 pairs what could I ask for? I am still with the 1st one because the quality is so unbelievable and they are so easy to clean. The only catch is if I may say so ...this product is good for laying tiles, grouting, concrete jobs or even oil change but if you expect a heavier load like carrying something or chopping a tree I would say this is not for you but like what I said this is so wonderful on some specific jobs I mentioned plus others that required protection of your hand with cement, grout, paints, gardening and others. The other thing superb with this product is ..."It fits like a glove", sorry if it sounds corny but it is true. When you use these gloves you feel like or I would rather say you don't feel them because it fits so well...soooooooo goooooooood!

Great product great value. It took me a while to find this package, but was very happy when I did. These gloves keep going and going. I was able to toss them in the wash and use them again and again.
Great grip all over the palm and finger tips

I am a package handler for UPS and the standard gloves they gave us were trash, so i ordered these and they're wonderful! Perfect grip for the job.

These are great. I use them any time I'm working outside, whether on the lawn or on a car...they are superb. Cheap enough to be disposable if you use for something really dirty, but I've been using the same pair for months now without any sign of wear.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Knit gloves with black PU coating
  • Made of nylon/polyurethane
  • Black color
  • Large size

Description

Liberty knit gloves with black PU coating. Made of nylon/polyurethane. Large size. Black color.



Had these about 2 weeks. I had some Wells Lamont that were a little thicker that I got at COSCO and bought these to replace them. They are working out even better since they are little bit thinner. They provide great touch for yard or mechanic work.

These are great. I use them for choring chickens, goats, dogs, cats etc. I use them when working with the drill etc. Pretty durable but inexpensive enough if they do wear out. They also seem washable, wouldn't put in a dryer. That's awesome because I like to keep gloves clean. I'll be purchasing again. Great chore gloves. I am a girl and size small was good for me. Small will fit most woman if you hands a little bigger go for medium.

Excellent work gloves. Will stretch out some through use. Felt tight when first wearing but fit was perfect after an hour or so. Lasts a long time. Used only 3 pairs on a week long roofing job. Only issue was the backside of the glove at knuckles (no polyurethane area) wore out due to how I position my hands roofing. Taped around the fingers and used another full day.

These are great light weight gloves for just about every chore. I already purchased a set, and this is the second time I'm buying these. Use a pair a few times and if they are too greasy, throw them away. They cam also be washed, but when they get oily, they are hard to clean. They wear a long time, and go over abrasive things without tearing. I'll buy these again in a year or two.

Gloves last a long time, I wear rather daily doing electrical work and you can tell when it's time to change when your hands become dirty or the nylon part gets filled with metal shavings, holes do not form on the polyurethane part of the glove. I wear these daily and the dexterity is awesome, can work with small screws or splicing wires while wearing these. Although if you are using them for hot applications the poly does melt very quick.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment