Wednesday, September 11, 2019

12 Pack - Showa Atlas 370 Black Work Gloves -

12 Pack - Showa Atlas 370 Black Work Gloves - Large

12 Pack - Showa Atlas 370 Black Work Gloves - Large

If you are looking for a great work glove that gives you a very tactile grip, look no further. I have been using these for a few years now and am always amazed at how great they are. Working with nails, screws and bolts is normally a struggle with glove, but not with these. If you work construction, or just weekend projects around the house, these are the gloves you want.

Best work gloves you can buy for gardening, plumbing, or light carpentry. Very agile, so much so I can retie my boot laces with them on. I trash them with PVC pipe cement, and it peels off the nitrile part. Dirty gloves get soaked in a bucket with a bit of Tide, then tossed in with my work clothes wash (and dryer). I often use six pairs at once, then wash them all. Some last months. I have found that digging out irrigation parts or anything where I'm using my fingers to expose stuff from soil or grit tends to rub through one fingertip. That's when I toss them. They don't offer the cushion of really heavy leather gloves, so for stone work, bricks, and tree work, you may want a heavier glove, but I love these, and a dozen will get me through a year.

I purchased lots of working gloves like leather, cotton, and rubber, and in terms of value, these outdoes all of them. They have enough strength for working around the yard pulling weeds, working around the rock garden with succulent and boulders, and general lumber work. Not a heavy duty type of glove but it's the kind of glove that provides just enough tensile strength to feel the task at hand. Leather gloves feel safe for heavy rough work but minimizes sensitivity in your fingers. Rubber gloves are ideal when working with liquids. Cotton gloves least expensive and are ideal for garden work but aren't snug in the hands. These gloves allow you to do a bit of each type of work mentioned above and it's my reason for giving it a 5 rating -- for now. If you like working in your yard doing all sorts of fun tasks, invest in your hands and check these out. I initially found these at a local landscaping store, liked them, and compared the online price. You get the picture.

These are the best gloves of their type and well worth the extra money spent on them. Actually, I use these very often and they are my standard glove when I do not need something more heavy duty for impact protection. I am clearing my very rocky property (small boulders and such) and moving and building with large and small rocks. These gloves just take a beating and show very little wear. In the end I now only have two types of gloves- these for most of my hand protection and leather for impact and splinter resistance.

These are extremely durable gloves as many reviewers have stated with little loss of dexterity.
However,you must wash them every week or so,or they will start smelling like a dead monkey's bum.
I use the hell out of them and the heat and sweat you generate in them can have a bit of a stiffening effect on the nitrile overnight,especially as they age.
I washed these in the sink once and they produced some nasty looking waste water,so I would not wash them with other clothes.
Throw them in with your car rags or other non delicates.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tough and durable lightweight gloves
  • Increased puncture and abrasion resistance
  • Seamless Nylon Liner
  • Outstanding Grip

Description

The 370 Atlas Nitrile Glove is a great universal glove for everything from manufacturing, warehouse work, horse riding, and gardening. This glove is great for any application where you need the protection of a glove without the bulk of one. This glove has a black, flexible nitrile palm and finger coating over a durable knit nylon liner. Provides excellent puncture and scratch resistance. Machine washable. Available in X-Large, Large, Medium, and Small.



My garden gloves usually developed holes from digging up weeds, etc. These don't get holes. I bought a second batch because we'd lost several. They aren't sweaty, they stay on, and they can be washed. They're thin enough that you can do things with tools, though opening a knife blade won't happen. They're not slippery, so I have used them as work gloves. They can't stop palm branch spikes or bougainvillea spikes, and they only go just above the wrist bone, but neither can any other yard gloves I've tried.

I absolutely love these gloves. They fit snug and, more importantly, you lose almost no ability to perform small tasks with your fingers.
I'm a plumber and electrician by trade, and I wear a pair of these on nearly every job on which I'm working.
They keep the funk off of your hands and are extremely resistant to chemicals since they are nitrile and not latex. I've dumped PVC cleaner on them numerous times to no ill effect. PVC glue, however, tends to set up on them and make them stiff and, in my opinion, useless, but that's the only issue I've noticed.
Extremely comfortable and durable, these are covering my paws for the majority of every work day

The gloves are very light, the palms (the gray portion of the glove) are waterproof and grip very well, the black portion is a breathable mesh that reduces sweaty palms in warm weather, but keeps hands surprisingly warm in cool weather. Although these are a little looser fit than the last pair of Atlas 370's I had, they are a great work glove. The palms grip so well, I can do things that seem to require much greater strength bare-handed; like pulling weeds or twisting apart the pvc piping from the fittings I use for the frames that I make to support the birdnetting that protects my strawberries and blueberries. ( Must be a briefer way to say that!) I tend to stand a little taller, more confident with this "extra" strength... at least until I take firm hold of the wild rose...

If you are going to grasp anything with thorns... use a very light touch (ouch!!) or better yet... put on a good pair of leather gloves.

The best work glove ever. They give you tons of dexterity, are pretty darn tough, and are cheap enough to be nearly disposable. They are crappy to wear once they get wet, but otherwise are good for yard work, building, shoveling, or whatever and ever with tough rock/masonry kind of work takes weeks to wear through.

These are excellent inexpensive workgloves for light gardening. They are thin but tough, so you can do surprisingly tough jobs with dexterity.

The main downside is they are quite light so have limited dampening for using gas powered tools like a lawn mower.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment